Friday, March 25, 2016

I am back...after "out" for too long!


Assalamualaikum...being "away" for too long..I decided to activate this WOAT ..I am now on "semi-retirement mode" (hehe..).Alhamdulillah I am blessed with a wonderful wife & bigger family. Aqila Azzahra is now coming to 15 months. Amsyar is a "huffaz" & now is doing his "syahadah" (reviewing AlQuran with the aim to really memorize all surahs), Arfa is now settled down & doing great with her medical study at UNIMAS, Ainin has been admitted to SMA Luqhatul Quran..6-yr old Adeeb Rayyan is now at SR PULAU Meranti together with his elder sister, Ariefa... ..I am now the grandpa to Mariya Al Haya @ just celebrated her 2-ry birthday.. ..Ohh so many have been granted to me by Allah SWT. Alhamdullah. I am so grateful! "Ya Allah..award upon me the ability to write "something" that are useful for me & this blog's readers"

No comments:

Post a Comment